Caring for a child with special nutritional needs can be very challenging. Below are some ideas to help make sure you are fully equipped and ready for the many eventualities that may come your way such as special occasions, travelling and eating outside of the home.
- Enjoying special occasions with children who have food allergies
- Dining out when your child has a food allergy
- Travelling with a child who has a food allergy
- Travelling with a child on nutritional support
- Planning for the school day when your child is on nutrition support
RXANI140218 Date of preparation: July 2014